Sunday, October 2, 2011

What a Small World it is!


Isn’t it amazing how networking happens? Talk to a friend, browse through his/her photos and listen to stories to only discover that you have a mutual friend! The World is only getting smaller by the day...It’s become so much smaller from those days where it took ages to get a call from Grandparents in the US to just a missed call away... I can only think back that long!

Surprises happen to me regularly and every time I get excited when there is a connection established and made stronger with a mutual friend.

Browsing through a picture album of one of my very good friends I realised that I have tried out one of her best friend’s dresses without knowing who she was!!! Diya and Pooju J I have heard so many stories about Pooju from Diya but missed to recognize Pooju when I saw her in a tailor shop almost a year back when I liked her dress and wanted something similar and was allowed to try it out to see for myself! I guess she was so generous because somewhere in our minds we knew each other! Life gets too exciting at times!!!

This phenomenon happens all the time in Facebook and it is one of my favourite applications in facebook. Every time I add a new friend I realise how there are surprising mutual friends!

And every time I conclude... WHAT A SMALL WORLD IT IS...

1 comment: